- Your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR (eg IP address, name, e-mail, payment data) shall only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and in consideration of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) processed. The following regulations inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
- The processing within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 2 GDPR of personal data is legal according to Art. 6 GDPR, if one of the following conditions exists:
- the data subject has given his consent to the processing of personal data concerning him for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of any pre-contractual action taken at the request of the data subject;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or any other natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller;
- the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the person concerned is a child.
- The processing of special personal data (eg health data) within the meaning of Article 9 (1) of the GDPR is, in particular, lawful under Article 9 (2) of the GDPR if one of the following conditions applies:
- there is an express consent of the person;
- the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for acts of the courts in the context of their judicial activity.
- An automatic decision-making or profiling of personal data in the sense of Ar t. 22 GDPR does not take place.
- The operator ensures the security of the data in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR by taking appropriate technical measures , taking into account the proportionality principle.
- In the unlikely event that data protection is breached, the competent supervisory authority will be notified in accordance with Art. 33 GDPR and the data subject in accordance with Art. 34 GDPR.
Duration of data storage
The period of retention of the transferred data depends on the legal retention requirements. Account data will be stored as long as the account exists.
Transfer of data to third parties
A passing of information provided within the framework of the contract data to third parties (Art. 4 no. 10 GDPR), takes place only if you expressly have declared your consent (Art. 4 no. 11 GDPR) or it is required to fulfill the contract. The consent can be withdrawn informally at any time. Data collected by visiting the website are only collected by third parties, which are expressly mentioned below.
Responsible for the purposes of GDPR
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as well as other data protection laws in the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Dana Huschert Lifestyle GmbH
10117 Berlin, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 (0)30 310 111 67
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
These cookies allow us to automatically recognize that you have already been with us when you visit our site again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time. The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR required. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser to have no cookies stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
Storage of access data in log files
You can visit our website without giving any personal information.The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser Type / Browser Version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time stamp of the request
These data can not be assigned to specific persons. There is no merge of this data with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively, if we become aware of specific indications for illegal use.The purpose of the processing results from our legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. An order processing contract has been signed with our hoster.
Registration is not required to use our services, but functionality may be limited. The data entered by you in the input mask will be collected and saved. A passing on to third does not take place, if this is not necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship. The data can be changed or deleted at any time. After deleting the data, the service can no longer be offered to you, unless you register again.
In addition to the data you enter, the IP address, date and time information of the registration are also stored. The storage of IP data serves the prevention of misuse and the investigation of criminal offenses.
For payment via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" as well as payment in installments via Paypal we will transfer your payment data to Paypal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), further. PayPal reserves the right to make credit card payments via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal as well as installment payments via Paypal. The result of the credit check on the statistical probability of default is used by PayPal for the purpose of deciding on the provision of the respective payment method. The credit information can contain probability values (so-called score values). Insofar as score values are included in the results of the credit rating, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. In the calculation of the score values, inter alia, address data is incorporated.
If a Klarna payment service is selected, payment is processed via Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter referred to as "Klarna"). In order to facilitate the processing of the payment, your personal data (first and last name, street, house number, postal code, city, gender, e-mail address, phone number and IP address) as well as data related to the order (eg invoice amount, article, type of delivery) for the purpose of identity and credit checks to Klarna, provided that they are provided in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in the context of the order process expressly consented. To which credit agencies your data can be forwarded, you can see here:
The credit information can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the results of the credit rating, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. The calculation of score values includes, but is not limited to, address data. The received information about the statistical probability of a payment default uses Klarna for a balanced decision on the creation, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the controller or to Klarna. However, Klarna may continue to be entitled to process your personal data, if this is necessary for the contractual payment.
Payment with credit card
When paying by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), settlement takes place via the respective credit card company. In order to facilitate the processing of the payment, your personal data (first and last name, street, house number, postal code, city, gender, e-mail address, phone number and IP address) as well as data related to the order (eg invoice amount, article, delivery type) for the purpose of the identity and credit check to the credit card company, provided that in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a DSGVO in the context of the order process expressly consented.
More about visa privacy can be found here: https://www.visa.de/datenschutz
More about MasterCard data protection can be found here: https://www.mastercard.de/de-de/datenschutz.html
Our website uses plugins from the Google-powered YouTube page. Site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit any of our YouTube plug-in-enabled sites, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. The Youtube server will know which of our pages you visited. If you're logged into your YouTube account, YouTube will allow you to associate your surfing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
We offer you the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. With this newsletter we inform about our offers in regular intervals. To receive our newsletter you need a valid e-mail address. We will check the e-mail address you entered to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address or whose owner is authorized to receive the newsletter. By registering for our newsletter, we will save your IP address and the date and time of your registration. This is in the event that a third party abuses your e-mail address and subscribes to our newsletter without your knowledge, as a hedge on our part. Further data will not be collected on our part. The data collected in this way will be used exclusively to obtain our newsletter. A passing on to third does not take place. A comparison of the data collected with data, which may be collected by other components of our site, is also not. You can cancel the subscription to this newsletter at any time. Details can be found in the confirmation e-mail as well as in each individual newsletter.
By using the contact forms offered on these pages, the information you enter will be transmitted and stored for the purpose of answering your request. A transfer of the data to third parties does not take place. The legality of the use of the form resulting from Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Anfrage per E-Mail, Fax oder Telefon
Wenn Sie uns per E-Mail, Fax oder Telefon kontaktieren, wird Ihre Anfrage inklusive aller daraus hervorgehenden personenbezogenen Daten (Name, Anfrage) zum Zwecke der Bearbeitung Ihres Anliegens bei uns gespeichert und verarbeitet. Diese Daten geben wir nicht ohne Ihre Einwilligung weiter.
Die Verarbeitung dieser Daten erfolgt auf Grundlage von Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DSGVO, sofern Ihre Anfrage mit der Erfüllung eines Vertrags zusammenhängt oder zur Durchführung vorvertraglicher Maßnahmen erforderlich ist. In allen übrigen Fällen beruht die Verarbeitung auf Ihrer Einwilligung (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO) und / oder auf unseren berechtigten Interessen (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO), da wir ein berechtigtes Interesse an der effektiven Bearbeitung der an uns gerichteten Anfragen haben.
Die von Ihnen an uns per Kontaktanfragen übersandten Daten verbleiben bei uns, bis Sie uns zur Löschung auffordern, Ihre Einwilligung zur Speicherung widerrufen oder der Zweck für die Datenspeicherung entfällt (z. B. nach abgeschlossener Bearbeitung Ihres Anliegens). Zwingende gesetzliche Bestimmungen – insbesondere gesetzliche Aufbewahrungsfristen – bleiben unberührt.
Security of your data / SSL encryption
In accordance with the statutory provisions of § 13 (7) TMG, this site uses SSL encryption, which can be recognized by a lock symbol in the address bar of your browser. Submitted data can not be read by third parties if SSL encryption is activated.
In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures (TOM) to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Rights of the user
You can request information about the personal data stored about you at any time and free of charge. Your rights also include the acknowledgment, correction, limitation, blocking and deletion of such data and the provision of a copy of the data in a form suitable for transmission, as well as the revocation of consent granted and the objection. Legal storage obligations remain unaffected.
Your rights arise in particular from the following standards of the GDPR:
- Article 7 (3) - Right to revoke a data protection consent
- Article 12 - Transparent information, communication and modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subject
- Article 13 - Duty to provide information when collecting personal data from the data subject
- Article 14 - Duty to provide information if the personal data have not been collected from the data subject
- Article 15 - Right to information of the data subject, right to confirm and provide a copy of the personal data
- Article 16 - Right to rectification
- Article 17 - Right to cancellation ("Right to be forgotten")
- Article 18 - Right to restriction of processing
- Article 19 - Obligation to provide information in connection with the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of processing
- Article 20 - Right to data portability
- Article 21 - Right of opposition
- Article 22 - Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
- Article 77 - Right to complain to a supervisory authority
For exercising your rights (with the exception of Art. 77 GDPR), please contact the office named under the item " Persons responsible for the purposes of the GDPR" (eg by e-mail).
Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Tel.: +49 (0)30 13889-0
Fax: +49 (0)30 2155050
(It is asked to check the website before contacting if the data mentioned above is still up-to-date)
Last update: 2020-10-02